Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free Christmas Stocking Scrapbook Journaling Card

Christmas scrapbook journaling cardClick the Christmas scrapbook journaling card scrapbook embellishment to see a larger version

This Christmas stocking scrapbook journaling card is pretty cute, if I do say so myself! It was created at Picnik.com and uses one of their premium images. The artwork matches the style of my free personalized letters from Santa letterheads and contemporary Christmas clip art collections, so if you want to create matching images for a scrapbook or handmade cards, you might want to check them out.

If you'd like to create your own clip art or scrapbook embellishments, read my tutorial about how to create clip art with Picnik. Trust me, you'll have a blast with it. BTW, I'm not connected to Picnik in any way; I just love to tell people about it because it's such a valuable free tool.

Please see the sidebar for many more Christmas scrapbooking goodies.


Like this Christmas stocking scrapbook journaling card or other images on this site? Then please link to this post, using the words "Christmas scrapbook journaling". That will help others find this blog. Thanks!

Click to follow me, so you'll be notified when new Christmas
scrapbook papers and embellishments are posted

No comments: