Thursday, May 21, 2009

Plaid Christmas Scrapbook Paper

vintage floral Christmas scrapbook paperClick the vintage-look Christmas scrapbook paper to see a larger version

This free Christmas scrapbook paper has a vintage style that comes not from actually being old but because I used multiple resources and techniques. I started with the base floral-themed Christmas clip art images, which came from Vintagerio. I then added the lines that created the plaid pattern. Once I was happy with the positioning of everything, I uploaded the art into Picnik, the free online graphics program. Once in Picnik, I layered an almost transparent ivory-colored block over the top of the page, which gave it a more vintage look than would have been achieved with the original stark white background. I'm very happy with the results and hope you find many uses for this "vintage" Christmas scrapbook paper!

This design is part of a larger collection of Christmas scrapbook papers and embellishments I'm currently creating. As soon as I have created a hub with all of them, I'll put a link on this page.

In the meantime, please see the sidebar for many more Christmas scrapbooking goodies.
Like this vintage-look Christmas paper or other images on this site? Then please link to this post, using the words "Christmas scrapbook papers". That will help others find this blog. Thanks!


Click to follow me, so you'll be notified when new Christmas
scrapbook papers and embellishments are posted

No comments: