Sunday, June 28, 2009

Free Santa and Rudolph Christmas Scrapbook Paper

Click the Christmas scrapbook paper to see a larger version

We see so much red and green at Christmas, I thought it would be fun to introduce some bright blue into the mix with this whimsical Christmas scrapbook paper that features a cheerful Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer and snowflakes floating on a blue background.

There's something about the combination of the red in Santa's cap and Rudolph's nose, the brown and gold of Rudolph's face and the blue that I really like together. I always feel a like a scrapbook paper design is successful if it not only looks good at full size but also when it's smaller or if you squint your eyes to blur out the details and just see the colors. And this paper passes all those tests for me. I hope you'll think so too.

As always, I got the images for this scrapbook paper from Picnik.com, the free online graphics program. I'm working on a larger collection of Christmas scrapbook papers that will feature these images and many others. I'll post a link to the collection as soon as it's completed. In the meantime, please enjoy browsing the blog for lots of other Christmas freebies.

And please see the sidebar for many more Christmas scrapbooking goodies and free clip art.

Like this Christmas scrapbook paper or other images on this site? Then please link to this post using the words "free Christmas scrapbook paper". That will help others find this blog. Thanks!

Click to follow me, so you'll be notified when new Christmas
scrapbook papers and embellishments are posted
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

nuttin2see said...

Thanks so much for all of your lovely goodies. I have followed you on Twitter for a week now and I am so happy I found you! Thanks Again! xxoo

Work'nPlay said...

You're very welcome! Thanks for stopping by to say that. :-)