Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holly Scrapbook Paper

Click the free Christmas scrapbook paper to see and download a larger version

I guess I'm in my black phase, because I designed several black scrapbook papers today. This one is a free Christmas scrapbook paper design that features delicate garlands of green holly leaves, red and orange holly berries, and coordinating red and green stripes. I love the way the black background makes the colors pop right off the page.

I also posted a black scrollwork scrapbook paper design on my Free Scrapbooking Supplies blog. It's not specifically for Christmas scrapbooks but it certainly could be used for them -- and lots of other things. Feel free to hop on over and download it. And while you're at it, see my Vintage Scrapbooking Supplies blog for more free Christmas goodies. I just designed a vintage angel Christmas scrapbook paper today that I will post over there soon.

Both papers were created in Picnik, the free online graphics program that anyone can use.

Like this free holly Christmas scrapbook paper?
Then please link to this post using the words "free Christmas scrapbook paper". That will help others find this blog. Thanks!


Click to follow me, so you'll be notified when new Christmas
scrapbook papers and embellishments are posted

No comments: